Collection of Information
We may collect information on your personal data when you:
- Create or update your FetchMe.sg account, which may include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, login name and password, birth date, photo and any other information you choose to provide
- Request Services through the FetchMe.sg app or website
- Contact FetchMe.sg, including for customer support
- Contact other buyers or fetchers through our Services
- Enable features that require FetchMe.sg’s access to your address book or calendar
We commit to:
- only collecting your data legally
- only collecting your data when needed
- only using your data when necessary
Types of Information
Interlective collects different types of information from you as part of our Services.
Interlective may collect your precise or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address and Wi-Fi.
If you are a fetcher, Interlective collects location information when the FetchMe.sg app is running in the foreground (app open and on-screen) or background (app open but not on screen) of your device.
If you are a buyer, Interlective may collect location information when the FetchMe.sg app is running in the foreground (app open and on-screen).
Interlective collects transaction details related to your use of our services, including the type of services you requested or provided, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, distance traveled, and other related transaction details.
Usage and Preference Information
We may collect information about the devices you use to access our services, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information, and mobile network information.
When you interact with our services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity and type of browser.
In-app Calls and Messages
We enable buyers and fetchers to call or text each other through the FetchMe.sg app. To provide this service, Interlective receives some information regarding the calls or texts, including the date and time of the call/text, and the content of the text messages. The Company may also use this information and any other collected data for customer support services (including to resolve disputes between users), for safety and security purposes, and for analytics.
In order for us to serve you better, Interlective will receive information on the feedback provided, such as ratings or compliments.
Use of Personal Data
Our sole purpose of collecting this information is to better understand how our users use the FetchMe.sg App and Services. This may include:
- Providing, maintaining, customising and improving our services;
- Facilitating transportation, deliveries and other services;
- Enabling features that allow you to communicate and share information with other users, such as ratings and reviews
- Maintaining the safety, security and integrity of our Services
- Sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Responding to your comments, questions and requests and providing customer service;
- Communicating with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by FetchMe.sg;
- Monitoring and analysing trends, usage and activities in connection with the FetchMe.sg App and Services;
- Investigating or addressing claims or disputes relating to your use of FetchMe.sg’s Services; and
- carrying out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Transmission of Personal Data to Third Parties
We are committed to taking reasonable steps to protect your data against unauthorised disclosure. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so.
Your personal data is intended for the use of FetchMe.sg and it may be disclosed in the following instances:
- to other fetchers or buyers only to the extent required to deliver our Services;
- to our contractors, suppliers and/or professional advisers, which may include accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- to any financial institutions, charge or credit card issuing companies, credit information or reference bureaus, or collection agencies, necessary to establish and support the payment of any services being requested; and
- to any Government and regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies and other organisations, as required or authorised by law.
These external organisations are not authorised by us to use your personal data for anything other than the purpose(s) for which we supplied that data. Some of these external organisations are located overseas and, as a result, personal data collected and held by us may be transferred overseas.
You may request details of your personal information we hold. However, a small fee is payable for the retrieval of this information. If you would like a copy of your personal information we hold, please contact us at email@example.com.
Retention of Personal Information
Once we have obtained your personal information and/or data, it will be maintained securely in our system. Subject to legal requirements, your personal information and/or data will be retained by Interlective after deactivation of the relevant service until you request us in writing to erase your personal information and/or data from our database. We will retain your information for only as long as there is a business or legal need.
Storage of Personal Information
All personal information collected is stored and processed in Singapore, and we protect it by maintaining electronic and procedural safeguards that are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. In addition, all data is encrypted and only retrievable by the intended parties. Your information may be processed and stored on the servers of third-party providers hired to provide the hosting, and our agreements with such parties require that they not use, disclose or share the information.
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent. And these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. The iOS platform will alert you the first time the FetchMe.sg app wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices will notify you of the permissions that the FetchMe.sg app seeks before you first use the app, and your use of the app constitutes your consent.
After each delivery, buyers and fetchers can rate each other, as well as give feedback on how the delivery process was conducted. This two-way system holds everyone accountable for their behaviour. Accountability helps create a respectful, safe environment for both buyers and fetchers. Buyer and fetcher ratings are available in the Profile tab of the FetchMe.sg app.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can edit your phone number and address associated with your account through the Profile tab in the FetchMe.sg app. You can also look up your orders, earnings (for fetchers only) and delivery history in the app.
You may opt out of receiving emails and other messages from Interlective by following the instructions in those messages. Please note that if you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional messages, such as information about your account.